The End of All Things

Eat, poop, sleep and repeat. Suki and Atrus have it so easy; No work and all play, and I am convinced that even they know how easy they have it.

It was quite strange calling my store today for my schedule tomorrow. I had gone the last nine days pretending as if that place was non existent, and it was great. I have enjoyed every moment of not having the weight of responsibility hanging over my shoulder this past week, but all good things must come to an end. I suppose tomorrow isn't so bad after all. I know a handful of people who just despises Mondays, yet for me it's actually one of the easier days of the work week. My schedule tomorrow confines me behind a desk for eight hours filling out paperwork, managing payroll, burying myself in a pile of reports and staring at a computer. It's sort of a transitioning period that slowly prepares me for the rest of the week. Real mental drainage begins at 4am, Wednesday morning.

Looking back on the past week, I feel as if I have accomplished a lot, probably more than I originally thought I would: I have completed my 2007 tax return, Robbie and I have done our grocery shopping, I have made some time to hang out and have some fun with my friends, I have gotten back into writing and keeping a journal of my thoughts, I have leveled my new World of Warcraft character from 34 to 41, I have made some extra money working a few extra days at my second job, I have gotten this blog site to look exactly the way I want it and I have finally thrown out some trash and gotten my apartment cleaned up (Thanks for the help, Viv.)

So, with the last few minutes I have remaining, I think I will try another hand at stage 18 of an awesome online game called Bloxorz. It's a free puzzle game where the object is to figure out which direction to tumble a rectangular block along a predetermined set of tiles in order to deposit it into a square hole. Using the arrow keys, guide the block along a series of bridge-opening switches, block-splitting switches and transporters to proceed to the next stage. Compared to the hundreds of lame and unengaging flash games on the web, this one will actually make you think, and yes, it's quite addicting. Check it out and enjoy!

UPDATE: Stage 18 - FAIL! This really is the end of all things! Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2008 moonlitpath.net | Web hosting by 1and1. Powered by Blogger and Geckoandfly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.