Dwarf Complete


Bored? Here's another Flash based game that is sure to cripple the productivity at your workplace or at home. Dwarf Complete is a non-combative, rpg/puzzle-solving game from the creators of the strange and twisted Eyemaze games. The goal of the game is to find your way through a series of different rooms solving various puzzles and collecting weapons and armor using a combination of arrow keys and clicking certain items you've collected to move forward. You may feel "stuck" a few minutes into the game, but there is always a solution. It has an auto-save feature using your browser's cookies so you can start and stop whenever you like, just make sure to keep the page in your bookmarks. Enjoy and have fun!

8 Comments:

  1. SJ said...
    Thanks for the game.
    phoenix said...
    Your welcome! Hope you enjoy!
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for another thing to help me avoid crap I must do...
    here's a great and fun one for you (think outside the box!)

    http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.html
    phoenix said...
    LMAO! The Impossible Quiz! I got to 51 T_T how about you? You should check out Bloxorz as well @ http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/bloxorz
    Anonymous said...
    I didn't get far in the dwarf complete game, and got totally frustrated! The impossible quiz i think I got to the 70's before my head almost exploded!
    phoenix said...
    Heh, I haven't completed the game yet... and as for the Impossible quiz: 70!?!?! Wow. I feel stoooopid! LOL!
    Anonymous said...
    Oh, and as for the Bloxs game, I've been there done that! Finished it? Notsomuch :).
    Don't feel stupid about impossiblequiz, it's only bec I found a site that had hints!
    phoenix said...
    Cheetah! LOL jk!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2008 moonlitpath.net | Web hosting by 1and1. Powered by Blogger and Geckoandfly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.